Saturday, September 15, 2007

Time for my clean-up act

Long time since I wrote something. Time is not as issue; lack of time for writing is just an excuse. Actually, lack of time is always an excuse. Something like cleaning up one's apartment needs time, and at the end of the day, I do not have to seem enough of it.
Why is this so?
Maybe it's the little more than 2 hours of travel everyday, or maybe it's just the lack of importance given to such mindless menial tasks. When I can actually do the clean-up act on a Sunday, I'll wake up at 1pm, go out for lunch, maybe watch a movie, meet some good friends, buy things that will make the house look good, and then come back after dinner only to dump all the newly bought stuff in the cupboard!
The fact there is a nest right outside my kitchen window does not help. It stinks! When I shifted in, the egg had just hatched... now till the time the pigeon grows up and learns how to fly, we can't clean that part at least. I just hope these horny pigeons don't lay another egg before this one learns how to fly!
Going to Malaysia for some training. Will be in Mumbai 8 weeks later, and right before Diwali. So, I guess I won't have to do anything for now, but I really want to spruce this place up when I return.
Lots of things to write about, lots of things to say
But the way this blog has gone about
The next post might be in May!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.