Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This Blog gets CPR

And I make another attempt at reviving this blog. Like the previous times, this time too I may start off and vanish again. But now, it seems like I have a lot to write about.
The blog, though still suffering from the identity crisis, will have some specific topics that I’ll write about. I thought about starting separate blogs dedicated to these, but let me just get this one going!

The first thing I will write about is about my travails on the Mumbai local train. I take the Suburban train (local version: Local) from Andheri to Churchgate everyday. The next few weeks, I hope to pen down all my thoughts and some of the interesting experiences I have had on my daily trips up and down. After that, whenever I have something to write about, I’ll try and do it the same day.
I will also write about Mumbai, link up with previous experiences in other cities, blah blah…

Food is one of my few passions. I have eaten out at over a 100 places in Mumbai, and though I like to go to new places every now and then, I now have a few favourites. So, a few articles once in a while would be on food and drink.

I have also bought a lot of books over the past few months and now that I have some time, I have a lot of reading to do. Book reviews and my thoughts while reading will get their due in the future posts.

Work however will not figure in this. I don’t think my writing ability is going to attract a fan-base of any sorts, but I do not wish to shoo away the few readers with posts about work.

Now, breathe…

No comments: